Check Point is partnering with Spektra Systems for the new Cloud Labs solutions for Check Point Certification training. We provide each student with a unique temporary Azure account that hosts the VMs for the certification labs. Spektra Systems technology enables you to easily create a completely functional lab environment in the Azure cloud. You also have access to a management portal to manage the lab accounts for each student.
Cloud Labs are powered by Microsoft Azure and eliminates the complexity, time and efforts required to set up labs for each participant manually. Every student is provided a dedicated Virtualized Server running on Microsoft Azure, powerful enough to host all the virtual machines required for running Check Point CCSE Labs
- Fully functional CCSE environment with no requirement for on-site IT staff.
- CCSE environment is equipped with pre-configured 10 Virtual machines ready to be used for labs and provided all Media included
- Ability to snapshot the VM and return back to any previous stage at any time throughout the lab duration.
- Each lab environment provides access to 10 fully licensed and up-to-date VMs which includes Check Point SMS and GW Machines as well.
- Current CCSE lab is based on Version R80.10.
- Each student in the training course uses a unique and temporary Azure account to host the lab environment
- ATCs can use the Spektra’s CloudLabs Management Portal to supervise student accounts and manage the lab’s duration, costing etc.
Every student connects to the Cloud lab by using RDP(Remote Desktop Connection over Port 3389), no other onsite IT setup is required. Training Center can choose to host labs in any of the commercial Azure cloud regions across the globe.
At the end of the workshop, CloudLabs platform deletes the environments automatically to prevent any additional costs etc. The entire process for signing up and requesting lab is fairly easy and accessible through self-service manner.
Check Point Authorized can get access to trial and get access to CloudLabs management portal by sending an email to email@example.com