About This Course
Amazon SageMaker is a fully managed service that provides every developer and data scientist with the ability to build, train, and deploy machine learning (ML) models quickly.
In this course, you will create machine learning models automatically without writing a line of code! You will use Amazon SageMaker Autopilot, an AutoML capability that automatically creates the best classification and regression machine learning models while allowing full control and visibility.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Create an AWS Account
- Set up Amazon SageMaker Studio to access Amazon SageMaker Autopilot
- Download a public dataset using Amazon SageMaker Studio
- Create a training experiment with Amazon SageMaker Autopilot
- Explore the different stages of the training experiment
- Identify and deploy the best performing model from the training experiment
- Predict with your deployed model
The lab environment is available for the specified duration and will be required to complete the labs within the mentioned time. The lab environment can only be activated once.