About This Course
In this hands-on lab, you will play the role of various persona: a data engineer, a business analyst, and a data scientist for worldwide importers who have designed and implemented a Proof of Concept (POC) for a unified data analytics platform. You will focus on some of the core development capabilities of Azure synapse analytics using the provisioned synapse workspace, also you will perform a non-exhaustive list of operations that combine the strength of Big Data and SQL analytics into a single platform.
Modules for Analytics Workshop included:
Analytics hands-on lab – [4 HRS]
- Exercise 1: Explore the data lake with Azure Synapse SQL On-demand and Azure Synapse Spark
- Exercise 2: Build a Modern Data Warehouse with Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Exercise 3: Power BI integration
- Exercise 4: High-Performance Analysis with Azure Synapse Dedicated SQL Pools
- Exercise 5: Data Science with Azure Synapse Spark
This workshop contains one Lab with five exercises available for the specified duration and can only be activated once. Lab once launched cannot be paused in between or retaken.
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.