About This Course
IoT in a day helps you to build an Azure IoT Hub Solution to receive telemetry and manage all the devices centrally in a reliable and scalable fashion and also to visualization on the real-time data consumption and analysis along with long term storage for historical analysis, data retention, data monitoring, alert notifications and finally the security on STRIDE threats.
IOT Hands-on Labs package includes access to the environment along with lab instructions for completing the following modules.
Internet of Things (IoT) Hands-on Workshop – [8 HRS]
- Exercise 1: Getting Started with Azure IoT Services
- Exercise 2: Processing Data from Azure IoT Hub
- Exercise 3: Machine Learning in IoT and Real-Time Monitoring using Power BI
- Exercise 4: Getting started with Azure IoT Edge
- Exercise 5: Securing the IoT Solution
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.