About This Course
In this course, you will learn how to use machine learning to profile running applications in the cloud with Amazon CodeGuru Profiler.
Amazon CodeGuru Profiler collects runtime performance data from your live applications, and provides recommendations that can help you fine-tune your application performance. Using machine learning algorithms, CodeGuru Profiler can help you find your most expensive lines of code and suggest ways you can improve efficiency and remove CPU bottlenecks.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
- Create a new profiling group
- Download sample source code to profile
- Build and configure the sample application
- Run the sample application and review recommendations
- Clean up tutorial resources
The lab environment is available for the specified duration and will be required to complete the labs within the mentioned time. The lab environment can only be activated once.