About This Course
The AI-102 course will provide foundational knowledge on designing and implementing Azure AI Solutions.
It is intended for software developers who seek to leverage Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework to build AI-infused applications. The course will take C# or Python as the basic programming language.
This course is ideal for software engineers involved in building, managing, and deploying AI solutions using Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework. They must be familiar with C# or Python. Knowledge of using REST-based APIs to build computer vision, language analysis, knowledge mining, intelligent search, and conversational AI solutions on Azure will be an added advantage.
The lab environment for AI-102 course is available for the specified duration and will be required to complete the labs within the mentioned time. The lab environment can only be activated once.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.