About This Course
AI in a day helps you to learn on how to work with Azure Machine learning, Cognitive services, Azure data factory and azure Databricks. In the hands-on lab, you will be deploying and training a model in azure machine learning with the help of azure data factory and azure Databricks. Also, you will be setting up a sample chat bot with the help of Azure Bot Services and Cognitive services. You will be deploying the Metric advisor and exploring some data about the COVID19 dashboard and performing the root cause analysis and tune detection configuration.
AI in a Day Hands-on lab package includes access to the environment along with lab instructions for completing the following modules.
Modules for AI in a day workshop Included:
- Lab 1 – Azure Machine Learning Model Training
- Lab 2a – Document Processing and Summarization with Azure Form Recognizer and Cognitive Service for Language
- Lab 2b – Knowledge Mining with Azure Cognitive Search
- Lab 3 – Conversational AI with Azure Bot Service and Cognitive Services
- Lab 4 – Metrics Advisor with Azure Cognitive Services
- Lab 5 – Machine Learning with Azure Databricks
AI in a day Hands-on Lab is available for the specified duration and can only be activated once. Lab once launched cannot be paused in between or retaken.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.