About This Course
In this step-by-step course, you will learn how to use Amazon Comprehend to analyze and derive insights from text.
Amazon Comprehend is a natural language processing (NLP) service that uses machine learning to find insights and relationships in text. Amazon Comprehend uses machine learning to help you uncover the insights and relationships in your unstructured data. The service identifies the language of the text; extracts key phrases, places, people, brands, or events; understands how positive or negative the text is; analyzes text using tokenization and parts of speech; and automatically organizes a collection of text files by topic.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
- Sign in to the Amazon Comprehend console
- Run built-in text analysis on three customer reviews
- Explore insights from text analysis, including sentiment, entities, key phrases, language, and syntax
- Use sentiment analysis results for decision-making
The lab environment is available for the specified duration and will be required to complete the labs within the mentioned time. The lab environment can only be activated once.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.