Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) helps you to learn how to deploy different landing zones to host the workloads that you plan to build in or migrate to the cloud for different scenarios. You will be using the existing blueprint samples CAF Migration Landing Zone to deploy the basic foundation for migrating low-risk assets and CAF Foundation zone to deploy the minimum tools needed to begin developing a governance strategy.
You will also be using the Enterprise Scale landing zone that will deploy an enterprise-ready platform foundation with all the necessary shared services to support the full IT portfolio. Also, you will see how to use Azure server management services for managing servers at scale.
Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) Hands-on lab package includes access to the environment along with lab instructions for completing the following modules.
Modules for Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) workshop Included:
Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) hands-on lab [8 HRS]
- Exercise 1: Start Small and Expand Migrate Landing Zone
- Exercise 2: Governance MVP
- Exercise 3: Enterprise Scale
- Exercise 4: Operations Management
The Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) Hands-on Lab contains one Lab with five exercises available for the specified duration and can only be activated once. Lab once launched cannot be paused in between or retaken.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.