About This Course
In this course, by using hands-on lab environment, you are provided with a lab virtual machine with Hyper-V manager pre-installed along with the guest operating systems like Kali Linux and Metasploitable using which you will learn the penetration testing skills.
Kali Linux is an open-source, Debian-based Linux distribution geared towards various information security tasks, such as Penetration Testing, Security Research, Computer Forensics and Reverse Engineering.
Metasploitable is an intentionally vulnerable Linux virtual machine. This virtual machine is usually used to conduct security training, test security tools and practice common penetration testing techniques.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.