About This Course
In this course, you will learn how to use Amazon Textract to extract text and structured data from a document.
Amazon Textract is a fully managed machine learning service that automatically extracts text and data from scanned documents that goes beyond simple optical character recognition (OCR) to identify, understand, and extract data from forms and tables. Many companies today extract data from scanned documents, such as PDFs, tables and forms, through manual data entry (that is slow, expensive and prone to errors), or through simple OCR software that requires manual configuration which needs to be updated each time the form changes to be usable. To overcome these manual processes, Textract uses machine learning to instantly read and process any type of document, accurately extracting text, forms, tables and, other data without the need for any manual effort or custom code.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Sign in to Amazon Textract
- Extract raw text, forms, and table cells from a sample document
- Download the results
- Learn about human review
The lab environment is available for the specified duration and will be required to complete the labs within the mentioned time. The lab environment can only be activated once.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.