About This Course
Big Data Analytics is related to extracting meaningful data by analyzing the huge amount of complex, variously formatted data generated at high speed, that cannot be handled, processed by the traditional system.
In this hands-on lab you will perform the following tasks:
- Exercise 1 : Using Eclipse to Run a Hadoop Application
- Exercise 2 : Hortonworks DataFlow using Dockerized Deployment
This Hands-on Lab is available for the specified duration and can only be activated once. Lab once launched cannot be paused in between or retaken.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.