About This Course
Azure Machine Learning Designer gives you a cloud-based interactive, visual workspace that you can use to easily and quickly prep data, train and deploy machine learning models. It supports Azure Machine Learning compute, GPU or CPU.
In this Hands-on lab, you will be using Adult Census Income Dataset which is available from Kaggle. The data is enriched with census data which contains many details like ‘Age, Education, Marital Status, Occupation, Income’. You will learn to use Azure Machine Learning to process data, build, train, score, and evaluate a regression model to predict income. To train the model, we will create Azure Machine Learning Compute resource.
This Hands-on Lab is available for the specified duration and can only be activated once. Lab once launched cannot be paused in between or retaken.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.