What do you get
This package includes:
How to purchase
Azure Machine Learning Designer gives you a cloud-based interactive, visual workspace that you can use to easily and quickly prep data, train and deploy machine learning models. It supports Azure Machine Learning compute, GPU or CPU.
In this course, by using hands-on lab, you will be using Adult Census Income Dataset which is available from Kaggle. The data is enriched with census data which contains many details like ‘Age, Education, Marital Status, Occupation, Income’. You will learn to use Azure Machine Learning to process data, build, train, score, and evaluate a regression model to predict income. To train the model, you will create Azure Machine Learning Compute resource.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.