What do you get
This package includes:
How to purchase
This course will provide knowledge on basics of Terraform and install Terraform on the virtual machine, creating a Virtual Network using Terraform and modify configuration by defining an additional resource and adding tags to resource group, creating a subnet using Terraform within the VNet, create a Network interface using Terraform to attach to the Virtual Machine.
In this Hands-on Lab is available for the specified duration and can only be activated once. Lab once launched cannot be paused in between or retaken.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.