About This Course
Line of business application migration Hands-on lab helps learn how to design a migration strategy for on-premises environments to Azure, including the migration of virtual and physical services as well as databases. This course is suitable for IT Professional, Database Engineer, Application Developer or DevOps Engineer, Cloud Solution Architect.
At the end of this workshop you will be better able to rationalize the migration of various workloads to Microsoft Azure as well as understanding how to determine the cost of hosting migrated workloads in Azure.
Modules for Line of business application migration workshop Included :
Line of business application migration Hands-on lab – [8 HRS]
- Exercise 1: Discover and assess the on-premises environment
- Exercise 2: Migrate the Application Database
- Exercise 3: Migrate the application and web tiers using Migration and modernization.
Line of business application migration Hands-on Lab is available for the specified duration and can only be activated once. Lab once launched cannot be paused in between or retaken.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.