CloudLabs provide a wide range of benefits for users. By choosing CloudLabs, Check Point can leverage the following benefits:
- Fully functional Check Point certification lab environment hosted in Azure Cloud near to your student’s location with no requirement for on-site IT staff.
- Ready to use lab environment with pre-configured and licensed lab topology.
- Consumption-based pricing: pay for the time you are using the lab.
- Access from anywhere just with a browser, no software installation needed.
- Trainers can use the CloudLabs Management Portal to supervise student accounts.
- Control lab usage and shut down all lab.
- Dedicated lab environments with no dependency on other attendee’s operations.
- Track the Cost per training and per attendee basis.
- Self Service experience for ATCs and Instructors for managing end to end lifecycle of labs.
- Start/Stop/Resume the lab environment in self-service fashion within defined limits.
- 24*7 Instant support for workshops.
Virtual Hands-on Labs: Over the shoulder experience
COVID-19 has changed the way training and workshops are conducted. Virtual workshops are the new normal in the learning industry now. We have added several capabilities for Check Point ATCs to enable effective hands-on experience in Virtual Labs.
Introducing CloudLabs Shadow, a new feature edition to CloudLabs which allows instructors to shadow the user’s environment / VMs (virtual machines) and provide support in real-time:
- Shadow student’s lab environment
- Provide Support in real-time
- Observe progress
Check Point Courses Availability
- CCSA: Check Point Certified Security Administrator
- CCSE: Check Point Certified Security Expert
- CCTA – Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Administrator
- CCTE – Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Expert
- CCSM – Check Point Certified Master
- CCAS – Check Point Certified Automation Specialist
- CCMS – Check Point Multi-Domain Security Management Specialist
- CCES – Check Point Certified Endpoint Specialist
- CCVS – Check Point Certified VSX Specialist
How to Try or Buy Check Point Labs
Check Point CloudLabs are available for Check Point authorized training center’s ONLY. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using your Check Point ATC registered email domain to get pricing and trial labs. Once onboarded, ATCs have access to CloudLabs self-service portal to request, consume and manage the lab environments.
For more details, contact us at email@example.com or +1-844-773-5872.
- 5 Reasons to use Cloud Platforms for your Virtual Labs
- Why choose CloudLabs for Check Point Trainings?
- Importance of Hands-on Labs for Technology Trainings
- Cloud Based Virtual Labs For Technology Trainings – Webinar Invitation
- CloudLabs Architecture & Infrastructure Deployments Automation: Technical Deep Dive