About This Course
The hands-on labs are provided with a ready-to-use Azure environment along with detailed personalized instructions to learn and complete the exercises to prepare for Azure Administrator certification exam.
This course consists of Hands-on labs, practice tests based on scenarios, and skill validations to get you ready to pass the AZ-104 Exam. The scenarios cover the following domain:
- Manage Azure identities and governance (15-20%)
- Implement and manage storage (10-15%)
- Deploy and manage Azure compute services (25-30%)
- Configure and manage virtual networking (30-35%)
- Monitor and back up Azure resources (10-15%)
AZ-104 package includes access to the Azure environment along with lab instructions for completing the following modules.
Hands-on Labs for AZ-104 Course Included:
- Azure Administration [1 Hour]
- Virtual Networking [1 Hour]
- Intersite Connectivity [1 Hour]
- Azure Storage [1 Hour]
- Network Traffic Management [1 Hour]
- Virtual Machines [1 Hour]
- Serverless Computing [1 Hour]
- Data Protection [1 Hour]
- Monitoring [1 Hour]
Note: For performing the labs, you need to ensure you are clicking on Launch Lab button only when you are ready to perform the lab as you will be able to launch the lab only once.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.
No, there are no prerequisites to take up Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Exam but candidates are recommended to have proficiency in using the Azure Portal, OS, PowerShell, Command Line Interface, and ARM templates. The Azure administrators are responsible for implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, compute, storage, governance, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. So, the recommended requirements for the AZ-104 certification exam are:
- A minimum of six months of hands-on experience in Azure administration
- Strong understanding of Azure workloads, Azure services, security, and governance