The DP-300 course equips students with knowledge and skills to administer a SQL Server database infrastructure for cloud, on-premises, and hybrid relational databases. It is ideal for individuals working with the Microsoft PaaS relational database offerings. Furthermore, those who develop applications that deliver content from SQL-based relational databases will find this course beneficial.
The course is ideal for professionals who are responsible for managing data and databases who aspire to learn about administering data platform technologies available on Microsoft Azure. Data architects and application developers who seek to understand the technologies available for data platforms with Azure and wish to work with those technologies through applications will benefit from this course.
The lab environment for DP-300 course is available for the specified duration and will be required to complete the labs within the mentioned time. The lab environment can only be activated once.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.