About This Course
The course will provide foundational knowledge on concepts of security, compliance, identity with a key focus on cloud-based Microsoft solutions.
The course is ideal for professionals seeking fundamental knowledge of security, compliance and identity, especially across cloud-based Microsoft services. The course content seeks to help professionals prepare for the SC-900 exam objective domain. Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 is a prerequisite for this course. Furthermore, an understanding of how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions align with these areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution is desirable for effective learning.
Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals Hands-on Lab is available for the specified duration and can only be activated once. Labs once launched cannot be paused in between or retaken.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.