About This Course
Azure DevOps is a fully integrated set of services that together provide you with all the tools necessary for building and maintaining a backlog, hosting your source code repositories, implementing continuous integration, along with delivery and testing workflows for your products before releasing them. Azure DevOps can help you organize the way you plan, create and deliver software
In this course, by using hands-on lab, you will be better able to implement solutions for continuous delivery with GitHub in Azure, as well create an Azure DevOps project with a GitHub repository, and configure continuous delivery with GitHub.
In Hands-on Lab is available for the specified duration and can only be activated once. Lab once launched cannot be paused in between or retaken.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.