We welcome reports from security researchers and experts about possible security vulnerabilities with CloudLabs Product.
If you believe you have discovered a possible vulnerability in the CloudLabs service, please file a report with our security team including information and detailed instructions about how to reproduce the issue. You can file your report by sending an email to email@example.com.
We encourage you to include the following information while sending details.
- Target – CloudLabs Product, URL, etc
- Type of issue – the type of vulnerability (e.g. according to OWASP, such as cross-site scripting, buffer overflow, SQL injection, etc.) and include a general description of the vulnerability.
- Proof-of-concept and/or URL demonstrating the vulnerability – a demonstration of the vulnerability that shows how it works. Examples include:
- URL containing payload – e.g. XSS in GET request parameters
- Please provide a detailed description as you can, or send us a combination of any of the previous choices.
We warmly welcome any recommendations on how to fix the vulnerability, if applicable. In addition to this, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve any security-related question or complaints.