What you can do before contacting support
- If something is not working the way you expect, check the Common Troubleshooting Guides to see if your issue is described.
- For support related to accessing the lab environment or any related queries, please get in touch with your instructor or program contact first. They can provide an immediate solution.
- If nothing works out, your Instructor will help you connect to our support team for resolution.
- Provide your Workshop’s unique ID/Request ID/Courseware marketplace Order ID/Course Name etc if available for faster resolution.
- Please include student information (Deployment ID or registered email address) while reporting issues related to a specific environment.
- Feel free to request a Microsoft Teams meeting to continue support with audio calls and screen share through Teams.
- If you are a learner performing MOC labs, please enter your registered email address when initiating the chat session.