About This Course
The hands-on labs are provided with a ready-to-use environment along with detailed personalized instructions to learn and complete the exercises to prepare for Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals certification.
PL-900 package includes access to the environment along with lab instructions for completing the following modules.
Modules for PL-900 Course Included:
- Introduction to Common Data Service [1 Hour]
- Get Started with Power Apps [4 Hours]
- Get Started with Power Automate [1 Hour]
- Get Started with Power BI [1 Hour]
- Intro to Power Virtual Agents [1 Hour]
The domains covered in the PL-900 Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals exam are:
- Describe the business value of Power Platform (15-20%)
- Identify the core components of Power Platform (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI (15-20%)
- Describe the capabilities of Power Apps (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the business value of Power Virtual Agents (10-15%)
The lab environment is available for the specified duration and will be required to complete the labs within the mentioned time. The lab environment can only be activated once.
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.