AI-900 course is designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational-level knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts, and related Microsoft Azure services. You will learn how to use Azure services to create machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and conversational AI solutions through hands-on activities. The course is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Data science and software engineering experience are not required; however, some general programming knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
Hands-on Labs for AI-900 Course Included:
- Image Analysis with Computer Vision
- Image Classification
- Object Detection
- Face Analysis
- Optical Character Recognition
- Receipts with Form Recognizer
- Text Analytics
- Language Understanding
- QnA Bot
This course contains 11 Labs in total and each module lab environment is available for the specified duration and can only be activated once. Each lab once launched cannot be paused in between or retaken.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.