About This Course
The AZ-400 course provides the foundational knowledge to build the right skills to design and implement DevOps processes and practices. It will help students discover the best practices to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, consolidate artifacts, design a dependency management strategy, manage secrets, and implement continuous integration.
The course content will enable the participants to implement a container build strategy, design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, implement a deployment pattern, and optimize feedback mechanisms.
The course is designed for students who are interested in designing and implementing DevOps processes or wish to clear the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions Hands-on Lab is available for the specified duration and can only be activated once. Labs once launched cannot be paused in between or retaken.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.