This course will provide foundational level knowledge on core Azure concepts; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools; general security and network security; governance, privacy, and compliance features; Azure cost management, and service level agreements.
This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This course will help you gain the confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator.
This course provides a hands-on lab environment, and practice tests to help you prepare for the AZ-900 exam and is based on the following domains covered for the exam:
Hands-on Labs for AZ-900 Course Included:
- Create a virtual machine in the portal
- Create a Web App
- Deploy Azure Container Instances
- Create a virtual network
- Create blob storage
- Create a SQL database
- Implement an Azure IoT Hub
- Implement Azure Functions
- Create a VM with a Template
- Create a VM with PowerShell
- Create a VM with the CLI
- Implement Azure Key Vault
- Secure network traffic
- Manage access with RBAC
- Manage resource locks
- Implement resource tagging
- Create an Azure Policy
- Explore the Trust Center
- Use the Pricing Calculator
- Use the Azure TCO Calculator
- Calculate Composite SLAs
- Open a Support Request
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite.