About This Course
The hands-on labs are provided with a ready-to-use Azure environment along with detailed personalized instructions to learn and complete the exercises to prepare for the Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals certification exam.
In this course, users will explore relational data offerings, provisioning and deploying relational databases, and querying relational data through cloud data solutions with Microsoft Azure, non-relational data offerings, provisioning and deploying non-relational databases, and non-relational data stores with Microsoft Azure. Students will explore the processing options available for building data analytics solutions in Azure, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, and Azure HDInsight and learn what Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together.
By completing these labs, users will have good knowledge of the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment, get basic skilling in cloud data services, and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure.
These hands-on labs are provided with a ready-to-use Azure environment along with detailed personalized instructions to learn and complete the exercises to prepare for Azure Architect certification.
Modules for DP-900 Course Included
- Provision Azure relational database services
- Use SQL to query Azure SQL Database learning in Azure Machine Learning
- Provision non-relational Azure data services
- Upload, download, and query data in a non-relational data store.
Note: For performing the labs, you need to ensure you are clicking on the Launch Lab button only when you are ready to perform the lab as you will be able to launch the lab only once.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.