About This Course
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) Course provides foundational basic entry into Microsoft’s M365 offering. It covers the features and capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps.
Essentially this is for those looking to get started in IT, and specifically those looking to get started working with and administering Microsoft 365 environments and deployments. This is the entry-level knowledge required to pursue a role in M365 administration and prepares viewers for any of the four branches of M365 administration.
The hands-on labs are provided with a ready to use environment along with detailed personalized instructions to learn and complete the exercises to prepare for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP)
MS-920 Hands-on Lab package includes access to the environment along with lab instructions for completing the following modules.
Modules for MB-920 Course Included:
- Module 1: Learn the Fundamentals of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management [6 Hours]
- Module 2: Learn the Fundamentals of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance [4 Hours]
- Module 3: Learn the Fundamentals of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce [2 Hours]
- Module 4: Learn the Fundamentals of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resource [1 Hours]
The lab environment is available for the specified duration and will be required to complete the labs within the mentioned time. The lab environment can only be activated once.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.
There aren’t any pre-requisites required to complete this course.