About This Course
This MS-700 course is designed for people who are aspiring to take the Microsoft 365 Teams Admin role. A Microsoft Teams administrator plans deploy, configures, and manages Microsoft Teams to focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication in a Microsoft 365 environment. In this course, you will learn about various Teams management tools, security and compliance features for Teams, network requirements for Teams deployment as well as different Teams settings and policies for managing collaboration and communication experience in Teams.
The lab environment is available for the specified duration and will be required to complete the labs within the mentioned time. The lab environment can only be activated once.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.