What do you get
This package includes:
How to purchase
Single Order -
Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals course will help you to learn the business value and product capabilities of Power Platform. Create simple Power Apps, connect data with Common Data Service, build a Power BI Dashboard, automate a process with Power Automate, and build a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents.
The hands-on labs are provided with a ready-to-use environment along with detailed personalized instructions to learn and complete the exercises to prepare for Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals certification.
PL-900 package includes access to the environment along with lab instructions for completing the following modules.
Modules for PL-900 Course Included:
- Introduction to Common Data Service [1 Hour]
- Get Started with Power Apps [4 Hours]
- Get Started with Power Automate [1 Hour]
- Get Started with Power BI [1 Hour]
- Intro to Power Virtual Agents [1 Hour]
The domains covered in the PL-900 Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals exam are:
- Describe the business value of Power Platform (15-20%)
- Identify the core components of Power Platform (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI (15-20%)
- Describe the capabilities of Power Apps (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the business value of Power Virtual Agents (10-15%)
The lab environment is available for the specified duration and will be required to complete the labs within the mentioned time. The lab environment can only be activated once.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.