The SC-300 course provides foundational knowledge to IT Identity and Access Professionals, along with IT Security Professionals, on implementing identity management solutions based on Microsoft Azure AD and connected identity technologies. This course content includes modules on identity content for Azure AD, enterprise application registration, conditional access, identity governance, and other identity tools.
This course is primarily designed for the Identity and Access Administrators who wish to clear the associated certification exam, or the ones involved in identity and access administration roles as a part of the current profile. The secondary audience for this course would be administrators or engineers who aspire to specialize in providing identity solutions and access management systems for Azure-based solutions; and play an important role in protecting an organization.
SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator Hands-on Lab is available for the specified duration and can only be activated once. Labs once launched cannot be paused in between or retaken.
What you will get:
- Pre-validated Hands-on lab environments with commercial Azure Subscriptions.
- Immersive experience including Lab Guide, Lab environment in your browser.
- 24*7 E-Mail/IM Support from qualified MVPs/MCTs/SMEs.
- Azure Quota/Limits already increased and approved.
- M365 Licensed tenant wherever applicable.