The complexity surrounding the current state of learning in higher educational intuitions during the era of COVID-19 has created a plethora of challenges, and we will address them all.
Higher education leaders everywhere are facing increasing challenges to ensure continuity of teaching and learning using their existing on-prem/physical infrastructure. Educational administrators are unable to make data-informed decisions efficiently to improve student success and retention. All this, while making sure operations are secure, scalable, and cost-effective.
During this webinar session, you will learn how cloud-based solutions and tools can help you address these challenges in delivering modern education. Our experts will share how you can leverage modern technology and virtualize all the required software for your students regardless of their hardware configuration, enabling hands-on practical training and an immersive learning experience.
This webinar is focused on higher educational institutions, we will share important tips and guide you to get started with the cloud ecosystem. If you or your institution is new to cloud-based technologies, or you just want a refresher, you’re invited to join us for free.
𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫:
● Common challenges faced by higher education institutes
● What are virtual computers, cloud computing, and why it is used
● Different types of virtual computers are available
● The right approach to choose a virtual computer for your institute
● How to enable BYOD (Bring your own device) in Educational Institutes.
● Try a virtual computer (Live Hands-on Experience)
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧:
Higher education institution leaders, campus IT teams, professors, and anyone interested to learn about the importance of virtualization in higher education learning.