Higher education leaders everywhere are facing increasing challenges to ensure continuity of teaching and learning using their existing on-prem/physical infrastructure. Educational IT architects are unable to make data-informed decisions efficiently to improve student success and retention. All this, while making sure operations are secure, scalable, and cost-effective.
During this webinar session, you will learn how Microsoft Azure-based solutions and tools can help you address the challenges in delivering modern education and help you in delivering impactful hands-on experiences to students.
This webinar session will give you a better understanding of real-world experiences from Microsoft EDU Leads, professors from Seneca College, and EDU-IT experts from Spektra Systems.
Join this 1-hour webinar session hosted by Spektra Systems in partnership with Microsoft, and
● Discover the inherent issues and complexities that are commonplace in higher education institutions Campus-IT
● Identify common challenges across hardware and software aspects while delivering hands-on experiences to students as part of the curriculum
● Learn how to effectively accelerate innovation, reduce risk, and modernize your campus-IT
● Equip your students with on-demand hands-on skills needed for the future workforce
● Learn how to plan to migrate Campus-IT workload to the Azure Cloud while delivering digital safety and security to your students and faculties
● Offer impactful hands-on experiences to students anywhere, anytime, and at any scale while reducing TCO
● Offer Advanced technology courses and research scenarios with the power of Azure Platform with CloudLabs
● Strategic approach towards a successful, non-disruptive Campus IT to cloud transformation with Azure
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝:
● IT Administrators/Architects in Higher Educational Institutes
● Dean, Professors