To stay resilient and adaptable, organizations around the world are migrating their business-critical software and data to the cloud. This expanding need for remote and hybrid work, on the other hand, raises IT issues about data and device security, access to legacy or specialized apps, and slow VPN access, all of which have an adverse impact on staff productivity and user experiences. Cloud virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) can help organizations meet the growing demand for a hybrid workplace by providing a safe, seamless, and engaging user experience.
Join this webinar with our guest speaker Susanth Sutheesh to Learn how your organization can migrate to a hybrid workplace using Microsoft’s comprehensive cloud VDI platform called Azure Virtual Desktop and how it addresses various business challenges to strengthen your Organization’s hybrid infrastructure posture.
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧:
● IT Decision Makers, Application Developers, Technical Leads, Infrastructure Engineers
● Architects, and Desktop administrators
● CXOs or BDMs interested in arming themselves with a strategic approach for Azure.
● Learn to configure, deploy, secure, and operate an Azure Virtual Desktop environment.
● Get valuable training in a production-like environment.
● Learn how Azure Virtual Desktop can empower your hybrid workplace.
● Explore new ways to monitor and optimize an Azure Virtual Desktop environment.
● Learn Azure Virtual Desktop’s enhanced security and simplified configuration.
● Learn the best approach to migrate to AVD.
● Get hands-on lab demonstration