The Microsoft Azure Connected Learning Experience (CLX) program is the best place for individuals looking to prepare for Azure certification exams. The program offers personalized learning paths and instructor-led guidance to help attendees get exam ready, quickly and efficiently. There are many benefits of the CLX program, it includes self-paced learning, instructor-led guidance, free practice tests, 50% discounted exam vouchers, and more.
Introducing Two New Tracks in the Microsoft CLX Program, for Your Azure Certification Preparation
The CLX program has 11 tracks in total along with the addition of two new tracks:
AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: design and implement core networking infrastructure; design, implement, and manage connectivity services; design and implement application delivery services; design and implement private access to Azure services; and secure network connectivity to Azure resources.
What you’ll learn
- Design, implement, and manage hybrid networking
- Design and implement core networking infrastructure
- Design and implement routing
- Secure and monitor networks
- Design and implement private access to Azure services
MS-Sentinel: Mitigate threats using Microsoft Sentinel in Azure (Part of SC-200)
Microsoft Sentinel is a cloud-native Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) solution. This track focuses on leveraging the capabilities of Microsoft Sentinel to identify, investigate, and respond to threats in real-time. By mastering the concepts and skills in this track, security professionals can effectively use Microsoft Sentinel to mitigate threats and protect their organization`s resources.
Note: The track is not a standalone certification program, but instead, it is a part of the SC-200 certification.
What you’ll learn
- Design and configure a Microsoft Sentinel workspace
- Plan and implement the use of data connectors for ingesting data sources into Microsoft Sentinel
- Manage Microsoft Sentinel analytics rules
- Perform data classification and normalization
- Configure Security Orchestration Automated Response (SOAR) in Microsoft Sentinel
- Manage Microsoft Sentinel incidents
- Use Microsoft Sentinel workbooks to analyze and interpret data
- Hunt for threats using Microsoft Sentinel
- Manage threats using entity behavior analytics
What is the Microsoft CLX program and its 4-step learning journey?
CLX is a 4-step program to optimize Azure certification exam preparation.
- It includes a Knowledge Assessment test and provides personalized learning modules based on the individual needs of each attendee.
- The program offers a self-paced MS Learn study path with interactive learning modules and hands-on lab guides to maximize return on investment for time spent preparing for the Azure exam.
- Cram sessions assess Azure exam readiness and are held weekly in three different time zones. Industry experts deliver technical deep dives and live hands-on sessions to address specific knowledge gaps identified during the assessment.
- The final step is Practice Test, which includes an 80-question test. Attendees receive another personalized learning path based on their scores to fully prepare for the final Microsoft Azure Certification Exam readiness.
Benefits of completing the CLX program
- Sign up & prepare for multiple certifications tracks simultaneously.
- Personalized learning journey based on attendees’ current understanding levels.
- Customized learning path based on individual’s track selections and learning curve.
- Module-wise results to help learners focus on improvement areas.
- Leverage efficient and comprehensive learning resources
- Conclude exam readiness by joining 4-hour cram sessions hosted by top MCTs
- Qualified attendees can get a chance to receive 50% discount on Exam Vouchers (on first come, first served basis)
Note: Avail 50% discounted exam vouchers on all the available tracks, except for the MS Sentinel Track.
All Available Tracks in the CLX Program
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AZ-801: Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- AI-102: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- DP-300: Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions
- DP-420: Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- MS-Sentinel: Mitigate threats using Microsoft Sentinel in Azure
How do I get started with CLX?
We Believe in, Study Smart… Not Hard
Join the Microsoft Azure Connected Learning Experience Program and prepare for your next Azure Certification exam with minimum time.
For program-related queries, reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jithin Varghese, a Product Manager at Spektra Systems, is known to excel in automating Azure resources and migration planning. As a former Cloud Consultant turned Product Manager, he combines design thinking, analytical prowess, and empathy to drive outstanding customer experiences and facilitates collaboration among cross-functional teams.