For all IT personnel out there, join this webinar hosted by CloudLabs to get an overview of the Microsoft AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification.
This is one of the basic courses available from the wide range of Microsoft Certification courses and could be a perfect way to start your journey with a cloud-providing service: Microsoft Azure.
By joining this event, you can avail yourself of a comprehensive session that will guide you through the course syllabus with some expert advice on how to ace the exams. All registrants will get access to free Practice Test with (30 days) validity after the webinar.
Who is it for?
- Individuals preparing for AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification exam.
- IT personnel who are new to Azure concepts, core Azure services, and solutions.
Why You Should Join:
- Get a free technical deep-dive session of 2 hrs on Microsoft AZ-900 fundamentals held by the industry experts
- Get practice tests worth $30 for free
- 24/7 support for all your queries
- Get exam-ready with a technical overview of the syllabus and expert guidance.
Agenda for this webinar:
- Get expert guidance on how to prepare for the exam
- To help you get a firsthand insight into the course and a technical overview of the syllabus
- Get a free practice test to prepare for your certification exam
Skills measured for Microsoft AZ-900 certification exam:
- Describe Cloud Concepts (20-25%)
- Describe core Azure services (15-20%)
- Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure (10-15%)
- Describe general security and network security features (10-15%)
- Describe identity, governance, security, and compliance features (20-25%)
- Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements (10-15%)
Register Now: 10th February 2022 at 8:00 AM PST
Book a seat now!!
Manesh Raveendran is the CEO and Founder of Spektra Systems. He is known for his thought leadership and for crafting end-to-end technology solutions in cloud marketplaces. His passion lies in harnessing the potential of public cloud partnerships to drive business growth. With over two decades of experience, Manesh collaborates with global CXOs, designing innovative cloud solutions and services to drive customer success and address critical business challenges.