CloudLabs is proud to announce that we are now an approved lab provider by Check Point to provide hands-on lab environments for any of the Check Point certification courses.
CloudLabs have been providing virtual labs for Check Point for 2+ years, Check Point’s ATCs (Authorized Training Center) can now leverage the same virtual labs experience for their trainings and workshop purpose.
These virtual labs are equipped with the latest course topology having 10+ virtual machines dedicated to each student to provide a unique and personal lab experience. To start with, we’re offering CCSA (Check Point Certified Security Administrator) and CCSE (Check Point Certified Security Expert) courses lab environments.
Every lab environment is unique and personalized, enabling participants to try out their security scenarios and complete the hands-on learning at their own pace without any intervention or dependency from other’s lab environments.
- Fully functional CCSA and CCSE environment with no requirement for on-site IT staff
- Each lab environment provides access to 10 fully licensed and up-to-date VMs
- Each student in the training course uses a unique virtual machine to host the lab environment.
- Trainers can use the CloudLabs Management Portal to supervise student accounts, control lab usage and shut down all lab
environments with a single click
- Consumption-based pricing, pay for the time you are using the lab.
- Trainers can optionally leverage CloudLabs’ Shadow feature to observe and help students by shadowing their lab’s session.
Check Point ATCs can contact us on email@example.com to learn more about the offering, learn about pricing, place orders and qualify for a free 10HRS lab trial.
About Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (www.checkpoint.com) is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to governments and corporate enterprises globally. Its solutions protect customers from cyber-attacks with an industry leading catch rate of malware, ransomware and other types of attacks. Check Point offers a multilevel security architecture that defends enterprises’ cloud, network and mobile device held information, plus the most comprehensive and intuitive one point of control security management system. Check Point protects over 100,000 organizations of all sizes.
About Spektra Systems
Spektra Systems is a partner focused Cloud solutions company. Spektra’s CloudLabs platform helps Microsoft and Cloud ISVs to run hands-on-labs, test drives & POCs for various scenarios at large scale.